Marsh has confirmed it is to resume control over its Norwich-based client support and processing services during the course of 2018, following the conclusion of a ten-year partnership with Capita.
According to the broker Capita will continue to provide support to Marsh’s UK operations through its offshore facility in Pune, India.
Following the conclusion of the deal the around 550 Capita employees based in Marsh’s Norwich office, will join the broker’s existing colleagues in the city.
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy