Marsh has confirmed it is to resume control over its Norwich-based client support and processing services during the course of 2018, following the conclusion of a ten-year partnership with Capita.
According to the broker Capita will continue to provide support to Marsh’s UK operations through its offshore facility in Pune, India.
Following the conclusion of the deal the around 550 Capita employees based in Marsh’s Norwich office, will join the broker’s existing colleagues in the city.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock