Marsh has confirmed it is to resume control over its Norwich-based client support and processing services during the course of 2018, following the conclusion of a ten-year partnership with Capita.
According to the broker Capita will continue to provide support to Marsh’s UK operations through its offshore facility in Pune, India.
Following the conclusion of the deal the around 550 Capita employees based in Marsh’s Norwich office, will join the broker’s existing colleagues in the city.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division