Partnering with private equity may help brokers succeed during what looks set to be a complex, challenging, but potentially rewarding period, argues Andrew Backen, partner, Equistone Partners Europe.
Move comes after the court ruled in favour of policyholders in relation to one of QBE’s policy wordings as well as Marsh’s Resilience wording.
Consolidator makes Dublin-based Crotty Insurance Brokers its Irish hub as it announces plans to make further deals in the Republic of Ireland.
The three potential buyers have an additional four weeks to make a bid for the AA as the motor specialist says discussions are progressing.
A fantastic opportunity to one of the regions most established Insurance Brokers as a Senior Commercial Broking Claims Advisor focusing predominantly on commercial property claims.
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Birmingham
An opportunity for a highly experienced individual, ideally with a background working for an In House Broker to join a well established Internal Br...
c£50,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- High Court finds in favour of small businesses and the FCA on majority of issues in BI case
- Test case insurers respond to High Court BI judgment
- BI ruling welcome news for policyholders but result differs by wordings
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Biba urges industry to be mindful of its reputation after BI judgment
- Law firm looks to expand group action following BI test case outcome
- Broker NDML pledges to “continue to fight” for QBE clients after judgment
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry