Mark Richardson examines Intact's track record when it comes to integrating acquisitions and its approach to working with brokers.
Partners& has launched a cyber risk management offering in collaboration with a trio of sector specialists CFC underwriting, CPP Group and Mitigate Cyber.
Avid's Mike Patchett, considers how the insurance space can respond following a harrowing year for the hospitality and leisure sectors.
How can broker leverage insurtech products to provide the best solutions for customers? Leakbot’s Craig Foster weighs in.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Go Compare owner sold for almost £600m
- Aston Lark launches joint MGA venture
- Brokers to bear brunt of £51m additional FSCS levy
- Blog: Coping with a hard market
- Aviva grows UKGI commercial lines premium by 10%
- Partners& teams up with CFC and CPP to launch new cyber offering
- Private equity picks up the AA for £219m
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry