According to a final report filed by its administrators, Hogarth will now be subject to a creditors’ voluntary liquidation.
The deadline has been revised after originally being set for 28 March 2019.
Lockton’s Birmingham team has hired Jane Baron as head of office as Richard Barraclough, formerly of Gallagher, joins as head of corporate in Manchester.
McMillan joins the provider from QBE and replaces Stuart Vann who left the business in January 2018.
You’ll be taking over an established business, so won’t need to make any up-front capital investment.
Competitive, Milford, Surrey
This role is responsible and accountable for setting and achieving financial performance and member experience targets across injury claims.
Competitive + bonus and benefits , Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week