Insurance Rebellion demands Lloyd's and other insurers to stop insuring coal mines and all fossil fuel projects, as day of action sees protesters gather outside of Lloyd's of London and in 12 other UK cities.
Aviva's Carolann Burrows outlines the risks arising in the cyber space and explains how insurers and brokers can help their clients.
In Business Continuity Week, Ecclesiastical's Sarah Pearson, considers developing business resilience.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA reveals measures to increase consumer protection in retail markets
- One Call suffers system failure
- People Moves: 10 - 14 May 2021
- Blog: Is a change really as good as a rest?
- Qlaims partners with Hedron Network
- Acturis adds CFC to panel with cyber product launch
- Climate activists increase pressure on Lloyd's
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry