Brokers still have a long way to go when it comes to adopting digital technology, according to Applied Systems.
The software house revealed in its 2019 Applied Digital Broker Annual Report that only 29% of brokers in the UK use data analytics tools to gain insights from their own data.
Jeff Purdy, senior vice president of international operations at Applied, explained that in a highly competitive market such as the UK, “analytics can absolutely inform the types of business that the brokers
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?