The panel of specialists discuss the challenges around digital distribution covering data, strategy, stakeholder relationships and advice on how to build a digital strategy.
The panel, hosted by Insurance Age editor Siân Barton, includes:Laurence King, practice director - general insurance, Charles Taylor InsureTech Nathan Shanaghy, chief operating officer, Aon Stephen Card, chief executive, Jigsaw Insurance Services Guy Wilson, finance director, Marine Aviation & General
Look at the video
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison