One Call Insurance has formed a partnership with US-based tech provider Roost to offer “home telematics” products to its customers.
The broker said the deal will see it “disrupt the home insurance market” with the introduction of Roost’s home telematics offering across its home insurance product lines.
One Call detailed that it will offer Roost smart water leak and freeze detectors as well as Roost smart 9V batteries with new home insurance policies bought direct and via its aggregator partner
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do