One Call Insurance has formed a partnership with US-based tech provider Roost to offer “home telematics” products to its customers.
The broker said the deal will see it “disrupt the home insurance market” with the introduction of Roost’s home telematics offering across its home insurance product lines.
One Call detailed that it will offer Roost smart water leak and freeze detectors as well as Roost smart 9V batteries with new home insurance policies bought direct and via its aggregator
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure