One Call Insurance has formed a partnership with US-based tech provider Roost to offer “home telematics” products to its customers.
The broker said the deal will see it “disrupt the home insurance market” with the introduction of Roost’s home telematics offering across its home insurance product lines.
One Call detailed that it will offer Roost smart water leak and freeze detectors as well as Roost smart 9V batteries with new home insurance policies bought direct and via its aggregator partner
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports