One Call Insurance has formed a partnership with US-based tech provider Roost to offer “home telematics” products to its customers.
The broker said the deal will see it “disrupt the home insurance market” with the introduction of Roost’s home telematics offering across its home insurance product lines.
One Call detailed that it will offer Roost smart water leak and freeze detectors as well as Roost smart 9V batteries with new home insurance policies bought direct and via its aggregator partner
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform