Insolvent Gibraltar provider Lamp is now in default according to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
The provider which went into liquidation last week (31 May) was declared in default by the FSCS yesterday (3 June).
Jimmy Barber, chief operating officer at FSCS, said: “We are still in the process of identifying how many UK customers are affected by the failure of Lamp Insurance. We are working closely with the liquidators to make sure that all eligible policyholders affected by
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product