Insolvent Gibraltar provider Lamp is now in default according to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
The provider which went into liquidation last week (31 May) was declared in default by the FSCS yesterday (3 June).
Jimmy Barber, chief operating officer at FSCS, said: “We are still in the process of identifying how many UK customers are affected by the failure of Lamp Insurance. We are working closely with the liquidators to make sure that all eligible policyholders affected by
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas