Unitas, an alliance of independent insurance brokers, highlighted that its members managed commercial insurance worth over £1bn in gross written premium for clients.
Darren Rowe, managing director of Perkins Slade and project leader for Unitas, commented: "We need a robust transactional system to help increase efficiency and streamline processes. To do this we will need to maximise our e-trading capabilities."
He continued: "While we reviewed other propositions, Acturis was the logical partner t
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution