The recession will lead to higher levels of claims against liability policies, Association of Insurance and Risk Managers members were warned at a briefing given jointly by Crawford & Company and RSA. Suzanne Kearney, director at SLS - a Crawford company - described the credit crunch as a potential "breeding ground for fraud". During the economic slowdown of the 1980s, she said motor fraud had increased "exponentially" and the same trends were already emerging this time around. "Motor fraud is a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData