Business interruption (BI) cover has often been viewed as a luxury and one of the first insurance policies to cancel when times are hard. However, it is essential for a company to survive a damaging incident or general loss of business.
Although material damage insurance will cover the replacement of lost or damaged assets, for example buildings, contents and stock, there are other issues that can be detrimental to the business, which are not covered by this type of insurance. These include a red
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData