New research has underlined the view that insurance customers are cynical about insurers' willingness to pay out on claims.
The research from directexcellence, a company which assesses how insurance companies sell their products, found that 43% of the sample believed that 'insurance companies will do anything to get out of paying a claim'.
However, the findings also indicated a strong level of customer loyalty to insurance companies, with 51% on home and 47% on motor having been with the same
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018