New research has underlined the view that insurance customers are cynical about insurers' willingness to pay out on claims.
The research from directexcellence, a company which assesses how insurance companies sell their products, found that 43% of the sample believed that 'insurance companies will do anything to get out of paying a claim'.
However, the findings also indicated a strong level of customer loyalty to insurance companies, with 51% on home and 47% on motor having been with the same
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017