Five top technology trends have been highlighted as key areas of focus within e-commerce for insurance contact centres, according to strategies and solutions provider Sabio.
The firm has highlighted agent desktops, intelligent call routing, accelerated speech deployment, virtualisation and workforce optimisation as key requirements for any successful contact centre customer experience.
Adam Faulkner, founding director of Sabio, said that insurers and brokers needed to differentiate themselves
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m