A new initiative between the Department for Transport (DfT) and the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) could lead to brokers saving thousands of pounds by the end of the year.
Biba's Motor Panel, in conjunction with the Association of British Insurers, have been lobbying the DfT to allow brokers and insurers to electronically send certificates of motor insurance directly to clients.
This would mean that both brokers and insurers would be able to simply email a motor certificate to a
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall