A new initiative between the Department for Transport (DfT) and the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) could lead to brokers saving thousands of pounds by the end of the year.
Biba's Motor Panel, in conjunction with the Association of British Insurers, have been lobbying the DfT to allow brokers and insurers to electronically send certificates of motor insurance directly to clients.
This would mean that both brokers and insurers would be able to simply email a motor certificate to a
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018