Fortis has acquired a majority share in InsureTECH Systems, an internet software development company focusing on web aggregator technology for the insurance market. Fortis intends to integrate InsureTECH's capabilities to support its multi-distribution strategy, and said it hoped this would lead to greater penetration in the digital channel. The acquisition will also allow the insurer to target specific marketing segments, including affinities and service aggregators, and offer its partners
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData