Russell Bellamy, head of insurance sales at BeatThatQuote said: "Last year, we extended our insurance cover to include motorbike and commercial vehicle cover, and we saw our numbers grow significantly.
"We now have approximately 2 million unique visitors per month visiting the site and even with the current economic slowdown we have seen the number of insurance policies sold through the site double since the beginning of 2008.
"We believe that consumers want to be able to make more ethically aware
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal