CarbonASP was designed to help independent intermediaries' growth and will be provided on a fully hosted 'ASP' basis using terminal services. The company has claimed it will eliminate the need for brokers to acquire servers or update their workstations.
Nick Wright, Insurecom's product manager, commented "The application is based upon our flagship product, agencyPlus, and it provides a comprehensive set of features including commercial lines, imarket, personal lines, schemes, ebusiness websites,
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products