CarbonASP was designed to help independent intermediaries' growth and will be provided on a fully hosted 'ASP' basis using terminal services. The company has claimed it will eliminate the need for brokers to acquire servers or update their workstations.
Nick Wright, Insurecom's product manager, commented "The application is based upon our flagship product, agencyPlus, and it provides a comprehensive set of features including commercial lines, imarket, personal lines, schemes, ebusiness websites,
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017