The Sudan 1 crisis has faded from the media spotlight but its impact has been wide ranging. It is also just one of a large number of major product recalls over the past few years, the costs of which run into hundreds of millions of pounds.
The introduction of the General Product Safety Regulations 2005 expected in the summer or autumn will also have a wide ranging impact on manufacturers and distributors and their obligations regarding product safety and recall. For those businesses that have
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed