Travelling along in the middle lane for the past couple of decades,the personal legal protection (PLP) market seems to have recently changedgear and pulled out into the fast lane. And all the indications are thatit is there to stay.
Several factors have influenced the surge in sales, but by far and awaythe most influential is competition from the after-the-event (ATE) legalexpenses market. Extensive advertising in the media from ATE companies -and forceful sales techniques - have generated
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?