Few business costs cause as much hand-wringing and heartache as IT expenditure. Failure to invest in modern systems will mean a loss of competitive edge due to less efficient processes, resulting in unimpressed customers and higher costs. However, investing in software can be expensive and brings a host of potential problems. IT jargon can seem deliberately designed to ensure the buyer has no idea what is going on; implementations can drag on for months; and the software might not perform as
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed