In the latest crackdown against Britain's uninsured drivers, all UK police forces are now receiving monthly details of suspected uninsured vehicles from the Motor Insurers' Bureau (MIB).
The information now comes to the police from the Motor Insurance Database, which is managed by the MIB and contains details of every insured vehicle in the country.
Under new powers contained within the Serious Organised Crime Act, the MIB is now able to give the police regular updates of vehicles whose insura
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel