In the latest crackdown against Britain's uninsured drivers, all UK police forces are now receiving monthly details of suspected uninsured vehicles from the Motor Insurers' Bureau (MIB).
The information now comes to the police from the Motor Insurance Database, which is managed by the MIB and contains details of every insured vehicle in the country.
Under new powers contained within the Serious Organised Crime Act, the MIB is now able to give the police regular updates of vehicles whose insura
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services