In the latest crackdown against Britain's uninsured drivers, all UK police forces are now receiving monthly details of suspected uninsured vehicles from the Motor Insurers' Bureau (MIB).
The information now comes to the police from the Motor Insurance Database, which is managed by the MIB and contains details of every insured vehicle in the country.
Under new powers contained within the Serious Organised Crime Act, the MIB is now able to give the police regular updates of vehicles whose
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club