Open GI announced earlier this year that the number of brokers using its technology to automate scheme processing has doubled over the past 12 months. So, what are the driving forces behind this increased enthusiasm for schemes business, and is the trend set to continue?
Many industry professionals say they see no sign of the interest in schemes slowing down. In particular, the soft market is a good place for schemes business to thrive, according to David Ottewill, underwriting director at
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?