Conventionally, outsourcing has been considered appropriate for non-core support activities with the limited aim of achieving cost savings. However, that idea is becoming outdated as companies are now outsourcing to help achieve wider strategic goals through greater efficiency and provide quality and value.
Changing, too, is the belief that outsourcing is a solution available only for big companies with big budgets. Middlesize and even small organisations that outsource find they can make eco
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do