InsurTech broker Brolly has launched Brolly Contents in partnership with Hiscox.
The product is aimed at people wanting to insure up to £40,000 worth of belongings and who rent or own a property.
The broker explained that Brolly Contents includes flexible monthly subscriptions that reduce in price every month with loyalty.
Phoebe Hugh, Brolly chief executive officer and founder, told Insurance Age that it was “totally absurd” that the practice of dual pricing in the insurance
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018