Loren Gould, head of growth at InsurTech broker Cuvva, has stated that the firm wants to work with the police to stop fraud and uninsured driving.
The comments follow an article in The Examiner Live outlining how an uninsured driver stopped by a policeman tried to use the Cuvva app to buy insurance while she was still talking to the police.
“Unfortunately we’ll never be able to fully stamp out fraud because there will always be bad actors in the mix, but we’re able to mitigate it as much as
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm