Loren Gould, head of growth at InsurTech broker Cuvva, has stated that the firm wants to work with the police to stop fraud and uninsured driving.
The comments follow an article in The Examiner Live outlining how an uninsured driver stopped by a policeman tried to use the Cuvva app to buy insurance while she was still talking to the police.
“Unfortunately we’ll never be able to fully stamp out fraud because there will always be bad actors in the mix, but we’re able to mitigate it as much as
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders