The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has sent out a warning about unauthorised broker GLC Car Insurance, which is targeting customers in the UK.
GLC Car Insurance operates through an Instagram account and the FCA noted that it believed the company is “carrying on regulated activities which require authorisation”.
The firm describes itself as specialised insurance brokers and the Instagram page is still active and has nearly 3,500 followers.
Its first post was published on 26 June 2018.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn