The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has sent out a warning about unauthorised broker GLC Car Insurance, which is targeting customers in the UK.
GLC Car Insurance operates through an Instagram account and the FCA noted that it believed the company is “carrying on regulated activities which require authorisation”.
The firm describes itself as specialised insurance brokers and the Instagram page is still active and has nearly 3,500 followers.
Its first post was published on 26 June 2018.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings