Insurance Age's editor, Siân Barton, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the most attention-grabbing articles of the week.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top stories for the week commencing 5 November 2018:
1) At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty
2) Markerstudy tipped as Co-op Insurance buyer
3) ICO to fine Eldon Insurance £60,000
4) Gallagher buys majority
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto