Insurance Age's editor, Siân Barton, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the most attention-grabbing articles of the week.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top stories for the week commencing 5 November 2018:
1) At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty
2) Markerstudy tipped as Co-op Insurance buyer
3) ICO to fine Eldon Insurance £60,000
4) Gallagher buys majority
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries