Insurance Age's editor, Siân Barton, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the most attention-grabbing articles of the week.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top stories for the week commencing 5 November 2018:
1) At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty
2) Markerstudy tipped as Co-op Insurance buyer
3) ICO to fine Eldon Insurance £60,000
4) Gallagher buys majority
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1