Insurance Age's editor, Siân Barton, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the most attention-grabbing articles of the week.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top stories for the week commencing 5 November 2018:
1) At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty
2) Markerstudy tipped as Co-op Insurance buyer
3) ICO to fine Eldon Insurance £60,000
4) Gallagher buys majority
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman