Brokers have been keen to learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) over the summer.
Insurance Hound, our free for brokers sister site, showcases in depth market reports, which contain business useful expert analysis.
In June and July the top five most popular downloads covered casualty and motor claims, GDPR, cyber liability cover and the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD).
BLM’s article on casualty and motor claims was the most popular. It explores the
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR