Brokers have been keen to learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) over the summer.
Insurance Hound, our free for brokers sister site, showcases in depth market reports, which contain business useful expert analysis.
In June and July the top five most popular downloads covered casualty and motor claims, GDPR, cyber liability cover and the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD).
BLM’s article on casualty and motor claims was the most popular. It explores the
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit