Brokers have been keen to learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) over the summer.
Insurance Hound, our free for brokers sister site, showcases in depth market reports, which contain business useful expert analysis.
In June and July the top five most popular downloads covered casualty and motor claims, GDPR, cyber liability cover and the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD).
BLM’s article on casualty and motor claims was the most popular. It explores the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey