Brokers have been keen to learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) over the summer.
Insurance Hound, our free for brokers sister site, showcases in depth market reports, which contain business useful expert analysis.
In June and July the top five most popular downloads covered casualty and motor claims, GDPR, cyber liability cover and the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD).
BLM’s article on casualty and motor claims was the most popular. It explores the res
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division