Unlike many politicians the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) last week successfully delivered on one of the points from its 2018 manifesto.
The trade body unveiled a standardised terms of business agreement (Toba) which it claimed, if used, could save up to 80 hours of work for brokers.
Unsurprisingly brokers were very supportive of the new document stating that as well as time it would save them a lot of hassle.
Basically, they could focus on only looking at addendums, safe in
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning