Unlike many politicians the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) last week successfully delivered on one of the points from its 2018 manifesto.
The trade body unveiled a standardised terms of business agreement (Toba) which it claimed, if used, could save up to 80 hours of work for brokers.
Unsurprisingly brokers were very supportive of the new document stating that as well as time it would save them a lot of hassle.
Basically, they could focus on only looking at addendums, safe in
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA