The broker has added the niche provider to its specialist risks division.
Premiums have unsurprisingly continued to rise in the third quarter of 2020 as the market hardens further, according to the Acturis Commercial Broking Index
The insurer will back Arcus as it targets specialty commercial and reinsurance lines.
Group CEO Nick Houghton discusses how the deal with Synova Capital came about and reveals ambition to grow JMG's GWP from £45m to £200m in the next five years.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Kingfisher hits Fresh sellers with allegations of deceit
- Barbon Insurance Group bought by PIB
- SME specialist Ballantyne Brokers launches
- Broker Exchange: Regulation deluge impacting some brokers’ survival chance
- Brunel Insurance Brokers buys Coventry broker
- Geo Underwriting moves into the captive market with latest acquisition
- Broker Exchange: Hard market issues exacerbated by "rowing back"of local decision making
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry