A personal lines cyber protection product is now available for brokers to offer their customers in the UK.
According to provider iSmartSupport brokers are able to whitelabel the offering which includes cyber protection software and a cyber advice service to customers.
The Tech-Friend service can be accessed online and by phone and can resolve all manner of technical issues, whether software or hardware related.
The proposition also includes assistance in the event of a data breach to analyse
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand