A personal lines cyber protection product is now available for brokers to offer their customers in the UK.
According to provider iSmartSupport brokers are able to whitelabel the offering which includes cyber protection software and a cyber advice service to customers.
The Tech-Friend service can be accessed online and by phone and can resolve all manner of technical issues, whether software or hardware related.
The proposition also includes assistance in the event of a data breach to analyse
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa