A personal lines cyber protection product is now available for brokers to offer their customers in the UK.
According to provider iSmartSupport brokers are able to whitelabel the offering which includes cyber protection software and a cyber advice service to customers.
The Tech-Friend service can be accessed online and by phone and can resolve all manner of technical issues, whether software or hardware related.
The proposition also includes assistance in the event of a data breach to analyse
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018