The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has teamed up with CMR Insurance Services to offer a trade credit insurance scheme to its members.
The scheme provides access to cover designed to protect businesses from the risk of their commercial clients not paying invoices.
Biba detailed that CMR’s managed credit insurance policy reduces the risk of a bad debt destabilising a business.
The head of technical services at Biba, Mike Hallam, said: “For members, this provides access to
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin