The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has teamed up with CMR Insurance Services to offer a trade credit insurance scheme to its members.
The scheme provides access to cover designed to protect businesses from the risk of their commercial clients not paying invoices.
Biba detailed that CMR’s managed credit insurance policy reduces the risk of a bad debt destabilising a business.
The head of technical services at Biba, Mike Hallam, said: “For members, this provides access to
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData