The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has teamed up with CMR Insurance Services to offer a trade credit insurance scheme to its members.
The scheme provides access to cover designed to protect businesses from the risk of their commercial clients not paying invoices.
Biba detailed that CMR’s managed credit insurance policy reduces the risk of a bad debt destabilising a business.
The head of technical services at Biba, Mike Hallam, said: “For members, this provides access to
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark