The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has teamed up with CMR Insurance Services to offer a trade credit insurance scheme to its members.
The scheme provides access to cover designed to protect businesses from the risk of their commercial clients not paying invoices.
Biba detailed that CMR’s managed credit insurance policy reduces the risk of a bad debt destabilising a business.
The head of technical services at Biba, Mike Hallam, said: “For members, this provides access to
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand