NMU has launched a computer, data and cyber policy insurance.
The provider detailed that the new policy would replace its existing computer offering.
It noted that the frequency of data breaches - the theft, loss or mistaken release of private information, was on the rise.
As such the all in one policy covers: hardware (including portables) and data corruption which provides protection for assets, data breach expense, cyber crime, cyber liability and cyber event, and, loss of business inc
- FCA warns of unauthorised firm targeting the UK
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up InsurePal to launch UK motor offering in 2018
- Acturis adds non-standard property MGA U-Sure to panel
- Predictions for 2018: The CII's Sian Fisher
- Profits up again at A-Plan
- Review of the year: July 2017
- PIB buys Citynet Insurance Brokers