NMU has launched a computer, data and cyber policy insurance.
The provider detailed that the new policy would replace its existing computer offering.
It noted that the frequency of data breaches - the theft, loss or mistaken release of private information, was on the rise.
As such the all in one policy covers: hardware (including portables) and data corruption which provides protection for assets, data breach expense, cyber crime, cyber liability and cyber event, and, loss of business inc
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti