NMU has launched a computer, data and cyber policy insurance.
The provider detailed that the new policy would replace its existing computer offering.
It noted that the frequency of data breaches - the theft, loss or mistaken release of private information, was on the rise.
As such the all in one policy covers: hardware (including portables) and data corruption which provides protection for assets, data breach expense, cyber crime, cyber liability and cyber event, and, loss of business inc
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall