NMU has launched a computer, data and cyber policy insurance.
The provider detailed that the new policy would replace its existing computer offering.
It noted that the frequency of data breaches - the theft, loss or mistaken release of private information, was on the rise.
As such the all in one policy covers: hardware (including portables) and data corruption which provides protection for assets, data breach expense, cyber crime, cyber liability and cyber event, and, loss of business inc
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock