NMU has launched a computer, data and cyber policy insurance.
The provider detailed that the new policy would replace its existing computer offering.
It noted that the frequency of data breaches - the theft, loss or mistaken release of private information, was on the rise.
As such the all in one policy covers: hardware (including portables) and data corruption which provides protection for assets, data breach expense, cyber crime, cyber liability and cyber event, and, loss of business inc
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda