Axa group CEO UK & Ireland Amanda Blanc is leaving the insurer to take up the CEO Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) role at Zurich Insurance Group.
She will take over from Gary Shaughnessy who has decided to step down from a full time role during the fourth quarter of 2018.
Blanc is now on gardening leave from Axa and is set to take up the post, and become a member of the Zurich Executive Committee, when Shaughnessy exits.
Tulsi Naidu remains as CEO of Zurich’s UK business.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal