Axa group CEO UK & Ireland Amanda Blanc is leaving the insurer to take up the CEO Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) role at Zurich Insurance Group.
She will take over from Gary Shaughnessy who has decided to step down from a full time role during the fourth quarter of 2018.
Blanc is now on gardening leave from Axa and is set to take up the post, and become a member of the Zurich Executive Committee, when Shaughnessy exits.
Tulsi Naidu remains as CEO of Zurich’s UK business.
Mario Greco, Zu
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData