Axa group CEO UK & Ireland Amanda Blanc is leaving the insurer to take up the CEO Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) role at Zurich Insurance Group.
She will take over from Gary Shaughnessy who has decided to step down from a full time role during the fourth quarter of 2018.
Blanc is now on gardening leave from Axa and is set to take up the post, and become a member of the Zurich Executive Committee, when Shaughnessy exits.
Tulsi Naidu remains as CEO of Zurich’s UK business.
Mario Greco, Zu
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall