Axa group CEO UK & Ireland Amanda Blanc is leaving the insurer to take up the CEO Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) role at Zurich Insurance Group.
She will take over from Gary Shaughnessy who has decided to step down from a full time role during the fourth quarter of 2018.
Blanc is now on gardening leave from Axa and is set to take up the post, and become a member of the Zurich Executive Committee, when Shaughnessy exits.
Tulsi Naidu remains as CEO of Zurich’s UK business.
Mario Greco, Zu
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute