“I want to be in a place where I’m learning, influencing and shaping and I haven’t run out of road with that yet,” states Julie Page, chief executive officer of Aon Risk Solutions UK (ARS UK).
Page describes herself as an experience junkie. Her driving force throughout her career has been wanting to understand how everything works.
She found her way into insurance at a regional high street broker where she did a youth training scheme after leaving school at 16. She enjoyed it so much that she
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years