“I want to be in a place where I’m learning, influencing and shaping and I haven’t run out of road with that yet,” states Julie Page, chief executive officer of Aon Risk Solutions UK (ARS UK).
Page describes herself as an experience junkie. Her driving force throughout her career has been wanting to understand how everything works.
She found her way into insurance at a regional high street broker where she did a youth training scheme after leaving school at 16. She enjoyed it so much that she
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018