“I want to be in a place where I’m learning, influencing and shaping and I haven’t run out of road with that yet,” states Julie Page, chief executive officer of Aon Risk Solutions UK (ARS UK).
Page describes herself as an experience junkie. Her driving force throughout her career has been wanting to understand how everything works.
She found her way into insurance at a regional high street broker where she did a youth training scheme after leaving school at 16. She enjoyed it so much that she
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba