Arthur J. Gallagher’s brokerage segment achieved an 11.3% rise in revenue to $4.25bn [£3.25bn] in 2018.
The unit delivered a substantial rise in profit for the business, up 38.2% to $562.5m.
The broking giant noted that adding in the risk management segment it delivered revenue growth of 10.8%, of which 5.9% was organic.
For the company as a whole, which includes clean coal activities, revenue soared by 11% from 2017 to $6.93bn.
In the 12 months profit was 31.6% ahead at $633.5m.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment