Arthur J. Gallagher’s brokerage segment achieved an 11.3% rise in revenue to $4.25bn [£3.25bn] in 2018.
The unit delivered a substantial rise in profit for the business, up 38.2% to $562.5m.
The broking giant noted that adding in the risk management segment it delivered revenue growth of 10.8%, of which 5.9% was organic.
For the company as a whole, which includes clean coal activities, revenue soared by 11% from 2017 to $6.93bn.
In the 12 months profit was 31.6% ahead at $633.5m.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK