Insurance Age has teamed up with IMAS – advisers, principally to sellers, of insurance businesses – to bring you a statistical look at the broker consolidation frenzy sweeping the nation.
The graph at the bottom of the page shows deals over the past four years.
“Clearly we have seen historic high levels of activity in the last two quarters, they are both records,” says Olly Laughton-Scott, founding partner of IMAS. “The key driver is the broad interest and capital being provided by private equ
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed