Insurance Age has teamed up with IMAS – advisers, principally to sellers, of insurance businesses – to bring you a statistical look at the broker consolidation frenzy sweeping the nation.
The graph at the bottom of the page shows deals over the past four years.
“Clearly we have seen historic high levels of activity in the last two quarters, they are both records,” says Olly Laughton-Scott, founding partner of IMAS. “The key driver is the broad interest and capital being provided by private
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected