Insurance Age has teamed up with IMAS – advisers, principally to sellers, of insurance businesses – to bring you a statistical look at the broker consolidation frenzy sweeping the nation.
The graph at the bottom of the page shows deals over the past four years.
“Clearly we have seen historic high levels of activity in the last two quarters, they are both records,” says Olly Laughton-Scott, founding partner of IMAS. “The key driver is the broad interest and capital being provided by private
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries