The move was made by Swinton Commercial, the group's commercial insurance division.
It will see Swinton take on almost £1m gross written premium across both personal and commercial business and also merge Grey's customers into Swinton's Burnley site.
Speaking about the capture, Swinton commercial director, Carolyn Callan, explained: "This is an exciting time for Swinton Commercial with the acquisition of Greys Insurance, representing our ambitions to continue to grow the business.
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman