UK business is sleepwalking into dependence on IT as the gap widens between increased cyber risks and the measures employed to manage them, according to Aon's 2007 Risk Report. The report identified that the risk to company data was growing, both in terms of the number of incidents and their severity. With the UK government estimating that computer crime is costing £2.5bn every year, Aon is urging businesses to identify and take steps to mitigate IT risks.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall