UK business is sleepwalking into dependence on IT as the gap widens between increased cyber risks and the measures employed to manage them, according to Aon's 2007 Risk Report. The report identified that the risk to company data was growing, both in terms of the number of incidents and their severity. With the UK government estimating that computer crime is costing £2.5bn every year, Aon is urging businesses to identify and take steps to mitigate IT risks.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal