Imarket will soon be offering brokers discounts on an email marketing service after teaming up with Enabler, the e-marketing service. This means that from late September imarket brokers can buy cut-price branded emailers, surveys and other marketing communications.
Enabler said the facilities offered to brokers would include the ability to create, personalise, send and then track the success of branded emails, briefings and surveys, with 'negligible' cost.
Peter Knowles, imarket's strategy and
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO