Imarket will soon be offering brokers discounts on an email marketing service after teaming up with Enabler, the e-marketing service. This means that from late September imarket brokers can buy cut-price branded emailers, surveys and other marketing communications.
Enabler said the facilities offered to brokers would include the ability to create, personalise, send and then track the success of branded emails, briefings and surveys, with 'negligible' cost.
Peter Knowles, imarket's strategy and
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal