The Folgate Partnership has rolled out a new underwriting solution to enable the company to expand more quickly.
The deal was completed before the merger of Towergate and Folgate was announced last month (see page 8) and will only affect Folgate.
The group is now live on Sirius's Underwriting Agency System, which enables EDI connectivity with its brokers from a single system, regardless of what IT system is used locally.
Based on the established Sirius for Broking (S4B) platform, the new system
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future