The Folgate Partnership has rolled out a new underwriting solution to enable the company to expand more quickly.
The deal was completed before the merger of Towergate and Folgate was announced last month (see page 8) and will only affect Folgate.
The group is now live on Sirius's Underwriting Agency System, which enables EDI connectivity with its brokers from a single system, regardless of what IT system is used locally.
Based on the established Sirius for Broking (S4B) platform, the new system
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData