A new customer relationship management solution from eWare, eWare4,hopes to deliver new business functionality across all aspects of thesolution's marketing, service, integration and mobile features.
The chief executive of software integration company Iona, Colin Rogan,said that his company supported its global sales and marketing using theproduct.
"We know the importance of taking an integration-first approach to thedevelopment of any IT system," he said. "That's why, with eWare4, we aredelig
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData