The UK insurance broking industry is wasting £2.3bn worth of profit every year, according to a new study by business analyst Plimsoll Publishing.
The report revealed that 10% of companies were making a loss, while 6% were losing money for the second year running. In addition, 8% of companies were found to have made less than 3% return on investment.
The findings suggested a staggering 1,224 of the 1,654 companies covered would make more profit under new ownership, resulting in £2.3bn extra rev
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints