The UK insurance broking industry is wasting £2.3bn worth of profit every year, according to a new study by business analyst Plimsoll Publishing.
The report revealed that 10% of companies were making a loss, while 6% were losing money for the second year running. In addition, 8% of companies were found to have made less than 3% return on investment.
The findings suggested a staggering 1,224 of the 1,654 companies covered would make more profit under new ownership, resulting in £2.3bn extra rev
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti