BiB Underwriters has written to all its broker clients advising them to contact farming policyholders over the risk of being under-insured.
The price of grain has doubled over the past year because of a number of reasons: • Growing of grain for alternative fuels following UK government initiatives and legislation to encourage it;
• Increases in global demand, for example, China was until recently an exporter of grain, it is now a net importer;
• Global shortages – higher than average rainfal
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData