The study also reveals that most care home managers are unable to even estimate how much they should be paying for insurance protection against claims under the new law.
According to a study conducted by Gold Direct, the specialist care home division of Venture Preference broker Smart & Cook, four-out-of-five care home owners/managers did not know when the new Corporate Manslaughter Act (CMAct) was due to take effect, and two-out-of-five had no understanding of the act itself.
Only 8% were a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData