The multi-million pound project is expected to be completed in 2011.
Richard Mander, HR director at Ecclesiastical, said: “We’ve been based in our present offices for more than 30 years. The buildings are looking tired and are costing increasing amounts to maintain. As we’ve grown we’ve also expanded into adjoining buildings which has created a very disjointed environment.
“Our old office doesn’t do us justice at the moment. In our new premises we plan to create a modern environment for staf
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti