The takeover of Insurecom by US-based partner and fellow software firm Applied Systems has fed speculation as to whether the new set-up can rival the established technology hegemony.
On announcing the deal – which was exclusively revealed by Insurance Age – the newly merged technology house set out its intentions to “deliver enhanced customer support and new products to the UK market”.
David Templeman, formerly Insurecom CFO, now vice president, operations at Applied Systems UK, spoke of looking
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall