As Eric Galbraith approaches the end of his first year in the role of chief executive of the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) there is much to look back on and consider: the impending Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation, the Biba Conference and the terms of business agreement (Toba) debate.
Although such challenges drew him to taking the job in the first place, Mr Galbraith admits the sheer volume of the work and the constant activity that goes on at Biba has come as a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData