What is the current situation with driving other cars (DOC) and what needs to be done to ensure greater clarity in the future?
Graeme: We spoke to Norwich Union to get an update. It announced that it had removed (DOC) from its direct arm and its RAC arm as well and we asked what its intentions were with the broker market. Certain brokers think that DOC is a sensible benefit that prevents uninsured driving because third party insurance cover is better than nothing. So brokers are keen to keep
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData